|These articles are suitable for a Process Mapper|
Defect ID: 2609339 (20111114 CC)
Last Edited: November 14th, 2011
Applies to: Process Navigator all versions, Microsoft Project 2010 and Visio 2010
To reproduce the issue:
- Open Process Navigator and select a process map (it is recommended that the totaleffort attribute is populated for each activity).
- Select Multimap > Export > Microsoft Office Project 2003 XML.
- Define the target for the Project XML file & tick the box to Load Microsoft Project.
- Click OK.
- Microsoft Project 2010 opens and open the Project XML file saved in step 3.
- The Gantt chart appears but the activities are greyed out and the effort attribute does not appear. Same files work in Microsoft Project 2003.
Process Navigator is configured to export to Microsoft Project 2003 and 2007 format.
Upgrade to Process Navigator 11.2 or later.
Open Process Navigator.
Select the Export to Project tab.
Select the 2010 version of Microsoft Project.