| This article is suitable for a Process Mapper
Last edited: September 29th 2011
It may not be appropriate for a file, such as map or a template, to have a digital signature. For example, such a file may have VBA content. The mechanism for upgrading the VBA is most likely to be a coded update, which if applied, would invalidate the digital signature.
In this example, the signature will be removed from a Process Navigator Visio template in Visio 2003:
- Run Visio.
- From the Visio menu bar, File > Open.
- Browse to the template file, and click on it to select it.
- Still in the 'Open' dialog, click on the down-arrow at the right of the 'Open' button, and ensure 'Original' is selected.
- Click the 'Open' button.
- From the Visio menu, Tools > Macros > Visual Basic Editor.
- In the 'Microsoft Visual Basic' window, from the menu bar, Tools > Digital Signature...
- In the 'Digital Signature' dialog, click 'Remove'.
- Click 'OK' to close the dialog.
- Close the Microsoft Visual Basic window.
- Save and close the template file, ensuring the page view is as you would want it, e.g. maximised and with 'Whole Page' zoom level.
Note: Removing the signature from a template will mean that files created from it will not be signed. For reasons given earlier, this may be desirable.
|Need further help? Contact
the Triaster Support team by e-mailing email@example.com or by calling us on
0870 402 1234.
Do you have any feedback or suggestions that you would like to share with
Triaster? We would love to hear from you! Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org